Pinewood Country House
- Pinewood Country House
- Tayport Road
- St. Michaels
- St. Andrews
Pinewood Country House is a family owned Guest House located on the outskirts of St Andrews. It is owned by Tom and Karen Robson, who over the past 8 years, have lovingly renovated it to an exceptionally high standard.
The house has 6 well appointed and tastefully furnished bedrooms, all en suite, which range from Superior, Standard and Family rooms. It benefits from a large breakfast room where all dietary requirements can be catered for and a guest lounge which has Sky TV available. It offers golf club and bike storage as well as drying facilities. Parking in the grounds of the house is complimentary and our guests with electric cars can benefit from our free 7kw Charge Point.
If you intend to play golf at the Links in St Andrews on any of the great courses including The Old, New, Jubilee, Strathtyren and Castle, we would be delighted to help with your itinerary, calling reservations for you and sourcing times
Come and enjoy a homely and relaxing atmosphere and experience why so many guests return.
1 superior double room, king sized bed, en suite with bath and shower. This is a sunny and spacious bedroom which overlooks the front garden.
1 superior twin room, two single beds, en suite with bath and shower. This is also a sunny and spacious bedroom which overlooks the front garden.
2 twin bedded rooms, two single beds in each room, en suite with shower. One room faces the side of the house, the other faces out towards woodland.
1 double room, double bed, en suite with shower. This room is on the second floor of the house and looks out over fields.
1 spacious family room which has a double and two single beds. This room is on the second floor of the house and looks over the front garden. It is en suite with shower.
- *NEW* Free use of 7kw point for Electric Cars - 3 hour charge
- En Suite
- Golfer friendly - golf club storage and drying facilities available
- Cyclists welcome - secure storage for bikes
- Free Internet throughout the house
- Late check-in and check-out - with prior agreement
- Laundry Service at an extra cost
- Complimentary parking
- TV/DVD/Freeview, SKY TV in guest lounge
- Heating and hot water is supplied through our biomass boiler
- Please email us for details on our tarrif or check out our website and booking system on www.pinewoodhouse.com
- Weekly rates available, please get in touch for further details
- All major credit cards are accepted
- All rates include breakfast
If you would like to rent the whole house, on a bed and breakfast basis, please contact us. This is particularly suitable to large groups of golfers, holiday makers or if you are a group attending a wedding in the area.
Special weekly and long term stay rates available.
Visit Scotland 4 Star
We are part of:
- Welcome Host
- Welcome Golfer
- Welcome Walker & Cyclist
- Scotlands Best
- 4 star Visit Scotland Rating