- Brownlees Guesthouse
- 7 Murray Place
- St. Andrews
We can offer Two Deluxe Super- King Size/ Twins, Two Standard/ Super- King Size/ Twin and One Single room. All super- king size/ twin bedrooms are en-suite and the single room has private facilities.
All rooms have TV, Tea and Coffee making fcailities. The Guest House have free Hi Speed Fribre Internet.
We can also offer a Laundry Service for a small charge.
We have been awarded Taste Our Best, for using locally sourced produce in our breakfast menu.
Enjoy relaxed dining in our award winning breakfast room with your freshly cooked Scottish breakfast, using locally sourced produce, served in warm and welcoming surroundings.
- We have five letting rooms:
- One Single Bedded Room with Private Facilities
- Two Deluxe Super Kings Bedded Rooms, with en-suite fcailities.
- Two Standard Super King Bedded Rooms, with en-suite facilities.
- The four Super King Bedded Rooms, can be converted into Twin Bedded Rooms, if required.
- En Suite
- Golfer Friendly
- Hi speed fibre Internet
- Laundry Service
- Old Course Tee Times
Prices per person:
From £45 to £60 Per Person Per Night depending on season.
Single occupancy from £65 to £95 Per Person Per Night depending on season.
We accept Sterling together with credit/ debit cards. Sorry no AMEX. For Bank Transfers or other methods of payment please enquire.
“We enjoy a partnership with the Kohler Waters Spa at the Old Course Hotel St Andrews, if you would like to find out about exclusive offers available as a resident of Brownlees Guest House please enquire prior to or during your stay”
Winter Golf Package Nov 2017 to Apr 2018, reserve three nights Winter golf package with accommodation and get fourth night accommodation free. See terms and conditions for Winter Golf package on the St. Andrews Links web site, www.standrews.org.uk
- Eat Safe Award.
- Food Standards Agency Scotland
- Winner of Guest House Floral Award 2016
- 4 Star Visit Scotland
- St Andrews Fair Trade
- Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2016
- Taste our Best Award. Scottish Produce