- Annandale Guesthouse
- 23 Murray Park
- St. Andrews
Our charming Victorian guesthouse nestles in the heart of St. Andrews. A modern contemporary style combined with lots of original features gives our guesthouse a wonderful welcoming ambience. Fresh locally sourced food, comfortable surroundings and the true warmth of Scottish hospitality ensure our guests have a memorable and relaxing stay.
On our door step, we have miles of sandy beaches, university buildings, museums, shops, historic attractions, theatre and cinema, you will be spoilt for choice. The first tee of the world famous Old Course is only 200 metres away!
We pride ourselves on providing a personal service where comfort and informality makes Annandale the perfect home from home.
- Ensuite Double Room
- Ensuite Twin Room
- Ensuite Double/Twin for single occupancy
- Ensuite Family Room based on 3 sharing
- Ensuite Family Room based on 4 sharing
- All bedrooms have En Suite Bathrooms with complimentary toiletries
- All bedrooms have tea & coffee facilities
- All bedrooms have hair dyers
- Daily Maid Service
- Golfer Friendly
- Free Secure Hi Speed WIFI
- Laundry Service
- All bedrooms have Flat Screen TVs
- Single room occupancy from £65 seasonal
- Double/Twin room from £85 seasonal
- Family room from £149 seasonal
Of course as Scots, we extend our hand of friendship to all our guests throughout the year.
On St Andrews Day (30 November) and Burns Night (25 January) we offer our guests complimentary malt whisky and shortbread.
Stay with us 3 nights between 15 November and 10 February and get the third night half price including a complimentary bottle of wine on arrival. (This is based on 2 people sharing a twin or double room). Please quote offer when booking.
Four Star Award from VisitScotland.