- Albany Hotel
- 56 North Street
- St. Andrews
Peacefully situated in the heart of historic St Andrews, this traditional, elegant Georgian terraced house dates from around 1765.
With only 22 rooms (all en-suite), we are able to maintain very high standards in accommodation and service without losing our warm and caring attitude towards guests.
Special, great value seasonal, weekend and golf breaks here in St Andrews are always available, so contact the hotel for details. The hotel will also be delighted to help arrange golf, theatre and sightseeing tours.
Do come and spend some time with us at The Albany Hotel - and get a real flavour for everything St Andrews has to offer.
- Single Room ensuite
- Double Room ensuite
- Twin Room ensuite
- Garden Suite - sleeps 4 in 2 rooms seperated by a glass door, this suite has 1 ensuite bathroom with bath and shower.
- Junior Suite - sleeps 3 in this split level suite, with ensuite bathroom.
- En Suite
- Golfer Friendly
- Laundry Service
- Online Booking
- Tee Times
- Free wifi
Rates include full Scottish Breakfast and VAT at 20%.
We do offer lower rates for selected dates check these using our on-line reservation system.
- From 2nd May 2016 to 22nd October 2016
- Double and Twin rooms £150.00 per night, Singles £105
- From 23rd October 2016 to 30th November 2016,
- Double and Twin rooms £125.00 per night, Singles £80.00
- From 1st December 2016 to 29th February 2017,
- Double and Twin rooms £93.00 per night, Singles £67.00
- From 1st March 2017 to 30 April 2017,
- Double and Twin rooms £125.00 per night, Singles £83.00
Larger family or triples and our Garden Suite also available ,rates on request.
Book any 3 consecutive nights between 1st December 2016 – 31 January 2017 and only pay for 2.
Check out the rates and availability by clicking our reservations link.
Three night Old Course Winter Golf programme. Information now available for 2016 dates , please e-mail for details.
Rates available for 2018 Open Championship ( Carnoustie )
- Visitscotland 3 Star Townhouse Hotel
- Recommended in The Michelin Guide